Tel: 01472 350606
Due to continued expansion, Total Signs and Graphics are looking for a new fitter.
Full training will be given, however experience in working at height would be an advantage. Opportunity to work both locally and around the UK on various projects.
Full driving licience is required.
Additional training will also be given in opperting in-house machinery from printer and cutters to CNC routers and CO2 lasers.
• Gain experience with a leading sign company
• The opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications.
• 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays (overtime available too)
• Enrolment into the company pension scheme
Successful candidates will have:
• Ability to use your initiative with a can-do and likeable attitude.
• Time management and organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task.
• Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
We are a fast-paced company with true family values. We ensure all staff are looked after and given the opportunity to grow within the business with ongoing training and support from their line manager.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01472 350606
Total Signs and Graphics Limited was Incorporated in 2006 to create a Signs business dedicated to customer service. Along with competitive pricing, this has enabled Total Signs and Graphics Limited to grow to include closely linked departments ensuring we provide a complete service. We know that we can only succeed if we continue to invest in our staff and equipment.
Full on-site Design Service
At Total Signs and Graphics Limited our own in-house design team work with Graphic Designers and Architects to ensure you have a full integrated service.
Full Fabrication and Manufacturing Facilities
Our manufacturing and fabrication facilities allow for full manufacture of all signs from the base substrates.